So I decided to participate in the Friday Night Sew in, if only to actually force myself to work on something and get over my lack of motivation.

It worked!
Here's what I got done:
It's just a little doll quilt or table topper about 16" by 20". This one I plan on keeping, so I don't really know what I will do with it yet. I don't have any excess batting to put it together right now, but I guess that is motivation to get one of my other tops basted and quilted.
I'm headed on vacation up to Lake Tahoe this week and I get to bring my sewing machine along, so hopefully I will have some progress on something new when I get back!
Good for you! Sometimes I have to drag myself into the sewing room, but it seems those times are often more productive than others...hmmm... I love the little quilt you've made, too!
ReplyDeleteCute little quilt. Have a great vacation.
ReplyDeleteI love your little quilt! Have a wonderful vacation.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend out;) That is some pretty country up there;)
ReplyDeleteThe doll quilt/ table topper is pretty;) I love the pink in it;)
Happy Quilting!!
Seems like FNSI gave you the little push you needed. What a fantastic result! I hope you enjoy your vacation. Ann :-)
ReplyDeleteVery cute little quilt. It must feel good to be motivated again. Enjoy your vacation.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely little quilt! It seems that all you needed was a little push to get you back on track. Hope you have a great vacation.
ReplyDeleteSandy