June 9, 2011

June UFO...All Finished!

The number for June was #8 which was a quilt I started almost exactly a year ago while on vacation. It was made using a Moda layer cake.  Since I skipped last month I must have been motivated this month because I finished it already.

Here's the finished top, minus the borders.


It definitely needs some borders, but they will have to wait until I find the right fabric and we are back to having two incomes.

I started this almost a year ago while on vacation.  Vacation ended and the top sat in a box until now.

 At the beginning of the month half the blocks had been pieced.  It didn't take too long to finish off the rest and piece it together.

I'm on such a roll!  Can't wait to get a few more tops finished this month.  Maybe I'll even get motivated to work on last months UFO.

11 comments:

  1. That includes my favorite colors! It will make a cute quilt! Good on you for finishing it so early in the month! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Keep up the good work!

    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I love those fabrics, especially the little bird ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great without a border;) Getting UFO's done feels good;)
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. The fabrics have such a lovely light, summery look.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors. Great job being done so early in the month. Keep sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so pretty and springy. Good for you finishing another UFO! Keep up the momentum while you're on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fabrics--very pretty! Hope you can finish the borders soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so cute! Glad you pulled it back out to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not even sure it needs borders. Lovely colors and look forward to the final finish. Judy C in NC

    ReplyDelete