December 3, 2011

December UFO

The last month has been absolutely crazy.  I've been trying to get some quilting and down time in, but it hasn't happened too much.

My sister got married the second week of November, so we got to go back to Colorado and visit my parents and see lots of old friends.  It was fun, but crazy busy with last minute wedding prep.  Glad it is over!  We got back and immediately had some good friends from where we used to live come stay with us which was lots of fun.  Then we traveled for Thanksgiving and finally we are home.  The plan is to put up the Christmas decorations tonight.  So excited for that to happen!  Last year we barely got moved into our new place by Christmas, so this year it will be nice to have them up and enjoy them.

With November as busy as it was I got very little done other than travel.  I did get a few little things done I will try and get posted tomorrow.  Fun holiday stuff mostly.

I'm determined the end the year on a high note, so I am determined to get my December UFO done.  It is a table runner kit I picked up about three years ago that was my first attempt at English Paper piecing.  I got all the flowers done, but lost the pattern to put it together.  Oops!  I've looked everywhere, so I gave up and last night I made it up.  I think it was suppose to look something like this.  (Sorry, it's not the best picture, but due to the terrible wind storms we've been having this week a better picture and better lighting just isn't happening today).

I should have no problem finishing this off before the end of the month!

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be cute! I love the colors! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 'flowers'. That is going to be sew very cute! Glad you will have a bit of time to be home now.

    ReplyDelete