June 3, 2012

What I’ve been doing…or not doing.

It’s been a crazy month or two.  Work has been super stressful, so I haven’t been motivated to do much quilting.  I have read like twenty books in the last two months.

I’ve also been doing a little of this.
109

And a little of this.
242

I have not worked on this…                 or this….
001                002
(April’s UFO)                                            (May’s UFO)

Or even thought about these…
April            May-candy
(Color Palette Challenges)

Oh and did I mention this?
245
This is the fabric challenge that my LQS sponsors every year.  It’s due on Friday.  Since I haven’t gotten much quilting done for two months, I think it’s time to get busy this week and get something done with this fabric.  I also need to catch up on reading blogs and see what everyone else has been working on.  Good thing I have a three day weekend coming up!

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes the other stuff is more important. Enjoy it all and you'll get back to quilting when the time is right. But that challenge fabric has me intrigued...if you do something with it I sure hope you share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and so goes life! it happenes. we all can't be super productive all of the time, can we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last fabric is unique! Love it! I've been looking at it for almost five minutes thinking how it could be used! Wish I had a piece of that strawberry pie while I think! Your quilt projects look really great, so after your studio site-seeing, maybe you can get down to business and get those finished! Have fun while you still can! Don't miss anything! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pies look yummy;) And a trip to someplace fun? Awesome;)
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pies...yum! Is it stawberry? Can you share the reciepe? As for quilting I didn't do any until yesterday and that was a whole nine months! Sometimes other things take priority but when you do get back into the swing it makes it all the better....Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't stress over all that is undone, just go with the flow and things will get caught up. Your trip looks like fun and those pies are so yummy looking! That fabric for the challenge is interesting, what will it become? Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete