May 21, 2010

Friday Night Sew In



Gosh knows I have enough projects to be working on these days, but I decided to curl up tonight and work on getting my scrap quilt done.  I thought I would check my e-mail and get a little inspiration from blogs before I got started and saw a post for the Friday Night Sew In.  It's late Friday evening, but water is boiling for my tea right now and I am curling up with a movie for background with plans to sew!

Here's the status of my scrap quilt as of right now.  Here's to a finished top by morning!  Ok, maybe I'm a bit ambitious, but here's to dreaming!

3 comments:

  1. I love that block pattern you are using...where did you get it?
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! If you sew all night, you just might get that quilt done. Show us pictures of progress soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be a great quilt! Are you foundation piecing it? ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete