
Tonight is another Friday Night Sew in sponsored by Heidi over at Handmade By Heidi. If you haven't checked out her blog, I recommend it! Yesterday she posted a really handy tutorial on how much fabric you need to create your own "Precut" charm packs, layer cakes and jelly rolls.
I'll be working hard tonight during the Friday night sew in. I'm not showing yet what I will be working on, but hopefully by tomorrow I will have a big revealing. I will hint that it has something to do with this.
Happy Friday everyone!
Ooh, I remember these fabrics and I remember loving them. I look forward to seeing what you do with them (because I can't remember what you said you were going to do with them or even if you told...I can't remember anything lately!).
ReplyDeleteVery pretty pinks, can't wait to see what you make!
ReplyDeleteWell, you know how I love pinks! I'm sure you will come up with something really pretty tonight! ---"Love"
ReplyDelete