I've been super busy the last couple of weeks and haven't taken the time to update my blog. I have however been busy at the sewing machine. Here's my most recent accomplishment, done just in time for Valentine's Day!
Lucky for me this is also #10 on my UFO list! I was so excited that this project just happened to be the one selected for this month. I have February's UFO done before the middle of the month and just in time to put up on my wall. The most time consuming part was my attempt at free-motioning the feathers. I don't think I did too bad. Next time I will probably trace them on the fabric as a guide first though.
I've got a few other accomplishments from the last few weeks, but I'll save those and post them in a few days.
Oh, I like that! Another idea for string piecing. Your setting is perfect.
ReplyDeleteLiri
Very pretty and your feathers look great! I look forward to seeing those other projects you're saving for later.
ReplyDeleteYour string blocks look great. The whole piece is so pretty, it would have to be up for more than just Valentine's day at my house. And you busted a UFO. Good going!
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful and Happy Valentine's Day! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty little project! You did great! ---"Love"
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on such an early finish! What a wonderful February project!
ReplyDeleteWonderful quilt. You did a beautiful job.
ReplyDeleteLove your wall hanging - perfect for February. Another great OTL - off the list project. Judy C
ReplyDeleteI must say that I don't care for reds and pinks or hearts (Valentine colors are not my thing), but I honestly love this. The way it was quilted really makes it beautiful! good job
ReplyDeleteIt's really adorable! Nice job!
ReplyDelete