Since tonight was the Friday Night Sew In I decided to work on a few projects.

The first was the table topper from Me and My Sisters Design new book 3 times the Charm. I got the top together, but I'm going to have to make a trip this weekend for some backing fabric, as I have no backing fabric anywhere around.
I can't wait to get this one finished and on the table!
The second project I worked on was a new one. Using all of the extra triangles from my Birdies Quilt top, I decided to make a set of placemats.
For some reason I have always struggled with placemats, but these seems to be turning out fairly well.
Not bad for a nights work!
Not bad for a nights work!
These are so cute. Great job. I love the variety in the fabric.
ReplyDeleteEverything turned out beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLiri
Two awesome projects! I love the brown (or is it black?) in the placemats. It looks like you made great use of your Friday night.
ReplyDeleteNot bad, indeed! I love all the colours.
ReplyDeleteSandy
I'd say "real good" for a night's work! The table topper is so bright and cheerful, and the placemats are really cute too. ---"Love"
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute;) I wish I had been as productive;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Quilting!!
Those will be some beautiful summer tabletoppers and placemats. The fabrics are so pretty! Not bad at all for a good night's work.
ReplyDeleteI am working with the same fabric right now. Isn't it cute????
ReplyDeleteYour table topper looks good and so do the placemats.Lots done .
Two great projects... love the color choices.
ReplyDeleteThis is my first FNSI so I was very happy to get something accomplished!
Take care.