July 8, 2011

July UFO

Remember this quilt?

I think it was one of the very first things I ever posted on my blog.  That was a year and a half ago.
This is what it looks like now.
 
I guess it's time to buckle down and finish it off as it is the lucky UFO number picked for this month.  I'm not sure why I lost motivation on it in the first place, but I did.  Maybe it's the prospect of sewing all the squares together.  I would like to have it done though, so here's to adding it to my monthly to do list.  I think I've started more projects in the last month than I have finished so far this year.  So not helping my UFO count, but making a nice long list for next year!

5 comments:

  1. Love the pattern; it's different, but very lovely! The blue fabrics are gorgeous! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it;) What color binding were you thinking of?
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty is that? I love two color quilts. The more I look at the pattern, the more it reminds me of leaves. It would be neat if the "leaves" were in red, gold and orange and scattered across the quilt. Come to think of it, greens would work as well. What is the name of the pattern?

    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fabrics. Especially love the ice blue with the winter trees. Is that a fairy frost cream?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do remember that quilt and it's beautiful still! It will be worth it to have it finished. And if you start new projects, you'll be ready for the 2012 UFO Challenge (I sure hope Judy does this next year!).

    ReplyDelete