March 4, 2012

March Color Palette

Here is the palette for March's Color Palette Challenge.  I didn't participate in February's challenge partly because I was so busy, and partly because I am determined to use only stash fabric for this and I just couldn't find anything in my stash that would work.  I think I can make this month work.  Here's what I am looking at using.


I had a little trouble finding anything exactly along the lines of the taupe-grey color, but I think my selection will work.  This is certainly not in my comfort zone, so it should be fun figuring out!

5 comments:

  1. I think your colors look great. And if they don't exactly match the colors on the challenge photo/pallete, so long as you're not choosing green and blue instead (for this particular challenge), you're on the right path. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabrics are almost identical in color! I'm not familiar with that challenge; do you get to choose the pattern? Either way, it will be exciting I'm sure. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your fabrics are great for this one, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your color choices are an excellent match. I am going to be anxious to see what you make. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete