Here’s what I’ve done so far! It’s fun! The challenge fabric is in the pinwheels which I cut from the X-blocks tool. I
found the star fabric which matches the colors perfectly.
(Sorry, this is a terrible picture, but it’s late and as good as
it’s going to get tonight.)
I’m planning on adding a border in the star fabric tomorrow
night, but I have to pick up more thread before I can finish. Since I’m short on
time, I’ll probably tie it, but I haven’t decided. I’m not a huge fan of tying
quilts, but it is fast. Thoughts?
One word: BUSY! But it's colorful and a great use of the fabrics. I've tied quilts before and I'm not sure it goes any faster than a simple straight-line quilting would. And with the simple quilting, you could always go back and do more later. But that's just my opinion...I know whatever you decide will be beautiful and work out well. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, cool quilt. Doesn't matter how you finish it, the fabrics really carry it off!
ReplyDeleteLiri
You are so creative! That is an amazing little quilt and you made it so quickly. The colors all go together very well. It would be fun to see what others in the challenge come up with, too.
ReplyDeleteI love that fabric and what you've done with it! Geometrics have always fascinated me! Those other fabrics are perfect with it. Good job! It will be an exciting quilt! ---"Love"
ReplyDeleteTyeing it would look good, but a quick grid of quilting across the top would be just as quick;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Quilting!!
I love how the challenge fabric looks cut up and into pinwheels. I say do whatever you can in the time left.
ReplyDelete