October 30, 2010

I'm so excited!!!

See this big room?  Any guesses as to what it might be?

It's my new sewing room!

As I mentioned earlier the house we live in is currently up for sale.  Last week we got told it has sold and we have to move.   Needless to say...Yikes!

But yesterday our offer got accepted for a condo of our very own!  I'm so excited.  This big room is the second bedroom with lots of extra room for a permanent sewing space and two nice big closets for building my stash.

Needless to say, I likely won't be getting much sewing done in the next few weeks as we will be packing and moving, but I plan to pack my sewing stuff last, so I can keep a little sanity amongst the craziness.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you have such short notice for the move, but you will get it done. The sewing room will be so great. Congrats on the condo!!
    Remember to rest and hydrate to keep yourself going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It will be nice to have your own sewing room. I hope the bunnies will have a space to play (and do what bunnies do).

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys got the place you were after...and love the new sewing room!! Sometime's change is uncomfortable during the process, but the end results are usually worth it;)
    Happy Moving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how exciting! Knowing you have the new sewing room to look forward to should make the move easier to handle! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the sale and the new place! And how exciting that you'll have your own sewing room too! You know we expect pictures when you're set up and settled into your new room, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder you are excited! That's great news! I'm betting you get the sewing room in order before you get all the dishes, pots and pans unpacked! *wink* ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was meant to be. That's such a good space to make your own. Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete