It is going to have a semi-permanent home on our front entry table like this! (You can see February's wall hanging is still on the wall above it. I'm thinking a new 30's print wall hanging might be in the works.)
If you haven't yet joined in the UFO challenge sponsored by Judy at Patchwork Times I would recommend it highly. It has felt great to finish all these projects I have been meaning to work on sometimes for years.
Can't wait to see what number she picks for May!
Hey, I really like how it turned out. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's simply delightful! The colours are smashing. Keep up the good work! Ann :-)
ReplyDeleteThat turned out very well indeed! You should be proud.
ReplyDeleteSandy
Doesn't it feel good to finish something? Love how it turned out. You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteLiri
Yay! It turned out really great. Isn't it funny, though, that we dread these UFOs and once they're finished, we love them? I'm looking forward to seeing what is chosen for May.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so good, and it looks perfect on the table in your entry.
ReplyDeleteFeels good to finish some of those UFOs doesn't it?
Can'r wait to see what UFO is next.
Very nice! The white was just what it needed, wasn't it? Aren't you glad you stayed with it to the finish? ---"Love"
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Isn't funny how motivating this UFO Challenge has been? Congrats on a lovely finish!
ReplyDeleteYour finish is so pretty! Congratulations on finishing another UFO!
ReplyDeleteI really love how that turned out and glad you are using it for Spring. Lovely and OTL (off the list.) Judy C
ReplyDeleteI guess these projects become UFOs for a reason...it is a hurdle to take them on again...but amazing how a little group event makes it happen! Your runner is lovely and more importantly...it's done! You are using it! Happy Dance time.
ReplyDeleteHow funny that I just bought a Little Twister tool and am dreading making that first cut! I'm now inspired by your fabulous tablerunner to go ahead and work something up. Thanks for your photos!
ReplyDeleteThe 'Lil Twister ruler is great, isn't it! I especially like the large version. Good job finishing your UFO!
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute! Nice job finishing! I also think this challenge has been the greatest!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! It looks a terrific size, sure to find other places to be displayed :) Congrats on your finish. I love the UFO challenge and am so glad I 'jined up!
ReplyDelete