After spending a few days looking at my Lil' Twister table runner on my design wall I decided it needed some sashing and cornerstones. What a difference!
It's growing on me quickly. Enough that I may add the other two blocks I have ready to put together. Thanks for all the support to keep at it!
They look terrific! The white sashing really lifts them. Nice work! Ann :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's looking really good!
ReplyDeleteLiri
Oh perfect!
ReplyDeleteYay for you! And now we have something fresh for Lil Twister eye candy. :D
ReplyDeleteVery nice! It pays to just keep plugging, doesn't it? ---"Love"
ReplyDeleteThe sasshing and cornerstones do make a diffrence. Good job!
ReplyDeleteIt does look great, the sashing and cornerstones break up the background fabric and define the pinwheels better!
ReplyDeleteNow, that is a good looking table runner! I can't wait to see the two other blocks. Good job.
ReplyDeleteSandy
It really looks so springy and fun. Love the sashing, it really sets off the blocks. I like that you used different colors in the cornerstones .
ReplyDeleteYes, what a difference;) I think you did great with this new setting;) Looks wonderful;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Quilting!!