May 15, 2011

Final Layout

I had hoped to get the whole top of this quilt done today, but since we unexpectedly went to help some friends out, not so much got done.  But I did get all the blocks done and laid out.  After everyone chimed in on my layout I kept it the way it was.  What do you think?


I like it even more now than when I started.  I'm excited about this one!  Still deciding on what to do for the borders, but I did pick up some fabric today to test out.

I'm so hoping that I can get the top done before we leave for vacation on Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! I can't believe how fast you got it together - you're a woman on a mission! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking layout! And I still love the blue and other fabrics! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top is looking even better. Isn't it nice to be excited about a project. I am looking forward to seeing your border choice. Have a great vacation, too.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and the colors. It looks almost like an optical illusion, the batiks seem to float out from the background. (Does that make sense)?

    ReplyDelete