July 24, 2012

Building Block #2

Tuesday nights I usually have the house all to myself.  My husband plays basketball, so no sharing the TV, no elaborate dinner plans, and no interruptions.  So I pulled out the Building Blocks tonight and got to work on the second one.  Here it is!









I like this one too, but I'm not sure I love any other color combinations I've come up with.  Here's the layout I'm looking at for the second color way.  It works, but I don't love it.  I'll keep playing with it tomorrow.  Good thing I have lots of extra fabric.



Two down, four to go!



5 comments:

  1. I love the first one and agree with you that the colors in the second just aren't quite right. You'll get it, though! I love the nights when the hubby isn't around, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colours together.....it really pops. Black is such a great background fabric and isn't used enough...I really should use it more! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the bright green center and yellow, even those are colors I rarely use. You know I love flying geese! Very pretty block! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed so much! Your take on this BOM is stunning - love the bright colours. ann :-)

    ReplyDelete