January 3, 2011

This is what you get for trying to bend the rules...

Okay, so usually I am a stickler for rules.  I'm beginning to think that there is a good reason for that.  See this stack?

This is every UFO on my list except #6.  (Number 6 happens to be the number drawn for January).

If you read my last post, I cheated just a bit and peaked ahead to see which number January would be so that I could pick an easy project for the month.

My 30's buck-a-blocks are gone.  They have mysteriously disappeared!  That's what I get for peaking ahead right?  Hopefully with some more hunting and the last box to unpack they will reappear!

9 comments:

  1. I'd say that was funny but I can see where you would be frustrated at this point;)
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice list. We can work together and I think Katie may join in also. I didn't sign up for Judy's UFO challenge, but I will be working along with everyone else. Can't wait to see your finished projects!

    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to cheat a bit with the ufo's and make Dads quilt (his xmas present...whoops!) number 6. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep looking! They're in there somewhere! And it's only 4 days into the month, so you've got plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is Good Luck! You will have better luck finding it than I would finding ANYthing at my house this week! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say that is hilarious. Good luck, though.

    I like your blog's new look.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a good thing to have more boxes to unpack. The blocks are in there somewhere. My luck would be to unpack everything and still not locate them, then find them later when I'm working on something else. Good luck, they will turn up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's still time! I guess that's just life's way of prodding you to finish unpacking boxes :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I frequently have to go on an all out search for some missing project. They always show up. LOL. You will find those blocks hiding somewhere.

    ReplyDelete