Since last night was the Friday Night Sew In, I got busy on my UFO for the month. Nine baby blocks are now done!
I still need two more and that requires cutting a few more blocks and appliqueing the last two letters. The last seam hadn't been sewn closed yet on these ones either, so that should help them sit better. The end is near!
What a sweet project! Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the blocks! So cute.. they will make such a great gift. Just popped in from the FNSI link. Nice to find another quilting blog from CA. :) I am a new follower. Nice to *meet* you.
ReplyDeletexo
Kelli
Looking even better with the extra letters. These are fun! ann :-)
ReplyDeleteReally cute!
ReplyDeleteLiri
How did I miss this post? Silly Blogger! These are so cute. They're going to be SO loved by that little girl. I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteYou're moving right along with the block project. They look great! ---"Love"
ReplyDeleteThose blocks are all so cute. What a great gift idea. I love that you are spelling out her name.
ReplyDeleteHow cute;) I think I have seen those, or at least some similar;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Quilting!!
Great blocks! Some lucky child is going to love those!
ReplyDelete